INSTRUCTIONS IN CASE OF ACCIDENT IN ALBANIA
Dear Client, we thank you for using our web page
We remind you:
- NOT TO TRAVEL WITH AN UNINSURED VEHICLE
- ALWAYS OBEY TO ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATIONS WHEN YOU TRAVEL
- ALWAYS CARRY WITH YOU YOUR VEHICLE’S DOCUMENTATION AND INSURANCE POLICY
In case you are involved in a road accident you should:
- Help the injured and call the Police Authorities
- Get the registration plates of the vehicles, addresses of the drivers, witnesses and other people involved in the accident.
- Prepare an approximate sketch of the scene of the accident, showing clearly the position of the vehicles involved in the accident and other details if possible.
- Not take responsibility over the accident if you are not truly convinced you are liable for it.
- Call and inform the nearest branch of your Insurance Company within three days from the date of accident.
- Take a copy of the Police Report of the Police Authorities.
- Ask to the liable driver to fill in a Cons tat Amiable or a declaration in which he accepts responsibility over the accident
- Not repair your vehicle without the permission of the Insurance Company you are insured by.
If the liable vehicle is uninsured at the moment of the accident or is insured with a green card, the claim shall be handled and settled by the Albanian Insurance Bureau.
The documentation of the claim for indemnification arising from the motor third party liability insurance policy, for damages caused to third parties from the usage of this vehicle contains general and specific documents divided in:
- Bodily injury
- Material damages
- Non-material damages